NEXTRONICS SFP & SFP+ CONNECTOR SERIES
10 Jul 2014
Based on SFF (Small Form Factor) standard, Nextronics has developed and manufactured SFP+(Small Form-Factor Pluggable) connectors. SFP+ supports 10Gbps protocol standards such as 8Gbps Fiber Channel, 10G Ethernet, and Infiniband QDF applications. The product series include connector, cage, dust cover, press-fit toolings, and other accessories.
There are different options of the SFP & SFP+ connector ports including single port and ganged ports 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 1x6 and stacked ports 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 2x6 and 2x8. The connectors are well shielded for EMI protection.
1. Support 10Gbps data rate
2. SFP+ EMI spring and EMI gasket
3. Standard and custom lightpipe design
4. Standard 1x1 heatsink and custom heatsink design
5. Single & ganged pressfit and soldering cages
6. Belly-to-belly configuration options to save front panel space
7. Press-fit assembly and tooling support
1. Storage equipment
6. Network interface cards
7. Other high speed I/O applications