Purpose of Internal Audit
To assist the Board of Directors and management team in examining and reviewing the deficiencies of the internal control system and measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of operations - the reliability of financial statements, and to provide timely recommendations for improvement to ensure continuous and effective implementation of the internal control system
Internal Audit Organization and Configuration
The Company's internal audit unit is under the Board of Directors. The removal of the internal audit supervisor must be reviewed by the Audit Committee and submitted to the Board of Directors for approval and must be reported by the 10th day of the following month, complying with the regulations of the Financial Supervisory Commission. The appo intment, dismissal, salary, compensation, evaluation, rewards, and punishments of internal auditors shall be approved by the chairman of the board of directors and signed by the audit supervisor in accordance with the company's related regulations.
Internal Audit Operations
The audit team prepares an annual audit plan based on the risk assessment results, including the items to be audited on a monthly basis, and verifies the operations in accordance with the annual audit plan to check the company's internal control operations. The company's annual audit plan is approved by the board of directors; the same applies to amendments.
The company has established an Audit Committee, which is composed of all independent directors. In addition to sending the audit reports to the Audit Committee members for review, the head of internal audit also reports in meetings every quarter, follow-up reports are made until improvements are made to ensure that relevant units have made improvements in a timely manner.
The company's certified public accountant reports the results of the audit, review of the financial statements, as well as other communications required by applicable laws and regulations at each quarterly meeting of the Audit Committee.
The communication between the members of the Audit Committee and the certified accountant is good.
The Company's internal auditors perform their duties with objectivity and professionality. In addition to reporting audit operations to the supervisors on a regular basis, the audit supervisor also attends the board of directors' meeting to report on the implementation of the annual audit plan.
The company and its subsidiaries conduct self-inspection of the internal control at least once a year, the audit office reviews the self-inspection reports of each unit and subsidiary, as well as the improvement of the internal control deficiencies identified by the audit unit. Relevant reports and related information are kept for at least five years.
- In accordance with the deadlines set by the Financial Supervisory Commission, the company reports the following on the Internet in the prescribed format :
- 1. In accordance with the deadlines set by the Financial Supervisory Commission, the company reports the following on the Internet in the prescribed format :
- 2. Within one month after the end of each fiscal year, the company reports basic information about auditors and the number of hours of professional training received in the previous year.
- 3. To report the implementation of the annual audit plan for the previous year within two months after the end of each fiscal year.
- 4. To report the statement of the internal control system for the previous year within four months after the end of each fiscal year.
- 5. To report the deficiencies and improvements of the internal control system identified by the internal audit in the previous year within five months after the end of each fiscal year.